May 3 – 5, 2019 @ The Southeastern Livestock Pavilion in Ocala, FL
Thank you for coming out!
$500 Added Open 4D on Friday
$3500 Added Open 4D Each Day Saturday & Sunday
2-Go $2000 Oxygen Futurity & $500 Derby (Saturday & Sunday)
Saturday All-In Barrel Race – $1500 to the Winner, Limited to 20 Entries (ENTER ONLINE NOW)
Sunday Sweepstakes Race – Click Here for More Info
Side Pots All Three Days: Youth 3D, Novice 3D, Senior 3D, WBRL 3D
100% Pay-Back on 3-Day Open Average with Prizes
Saturday 5:50pm the barrel race will STOP for our Derby party – free hot dogs & beer while we all watch the race on big screen TVs. Barrel race will resume at 6:50pm.
Online entries for Derby Days will open on January 18, 2019. You will want to register early – Perdue Productions is offering discounted stalls through March 1st. More information on opening day!
- Standard 4-D Format that will be paid 100% of added money and 70% of the entry fees.
- The average format will pay based out on all three runs; Fri, Sat & Sun.
- Oxygen Futurity is for 4 & 5 year olds not raced before December 1, 2018. Must have copy of papers in the office before the start of the Oxygen Futurity. 80/20 of entry fees and 100% added money
- Oxygen Futurity is 2 Go’s, both separate races with a 1 second 2D split.
- Pre-entries must be post marked by April 20th and online entries will stay open until April 28th at midnight.
- All payments made with credit card will be charged a 4% fee.
- No refunds for rider. No entry will be accepted without a name in the horse column. It will be a $20.00 office fee to change horses’ order after draw is posted, per change. Vet outs must be done before midnight at April 27th, and will be refunded entry fee only.
- No refunds on stalls or hook ups. Cash only day of show.
- Late entries will be issued a late fee one time, and Friday night entries will be waived. Enter online by 4/28 to avoid late fee.
- All horses must be stalled. No tie-outs will be allowed. If a horse is tied out after 3 hours after the show ends its owner is accepting the $250 fine given by the county or allowing producer to move their horse into a stall and pay the weekend stall fee.
- Western attire required. Long sleeve, cowboy hat or helmet unless wearing a production shirt and production hat.
- Novice rider class: rider should not have earned over $1000 in lifetime earnings ever in the 1-D, or has only been riding for less than a year. Novice 3-D’s First division will start one second off the fastest time.
- Youth is 18 and under, Senior is 50 and over, both as of January 1st, 2019.
- $40 fee for returned checks
- Side pots will be paid 80/20
- All prizes will be given after the show on Sunday and MUST BE present to receive them.
- The All in Barrel Race must be entered online and will be first come first serve for the first 20 riders. Drag after every 2 riders. Will pay one place at $1500.00
- Derby will follow directly after the Oxygen Futurity and will be paid in an 80/20 entry fee split with 100% added money. Oxygen Futurity and Derby will run both Saturday and Sunday. $1,000.00 Added to the Oxygen Futurity each day and $250 added to the derby each day
- No refund on All-In Barrel Race, however spots can be sold.
- Stalls are good from Friday night to Sunday Evening
- Hook Ups must be paid online and are first come, first serve.
- Horses must check into the holding pen the drag before. If they are not in the holding pen they will forfeit their run.
- Sweepstakes race will run on Sunday and will only pay to eligible horses. To be eligible, horses must be sired by the registered sire listed by the farm and/or branded by the registered brand that the sweepstakes sponsored farm has registered with the production team. Horses that pre-enter in the sweepstakes race will run first in the open 4-D in Sunday.
- Perdue Productions reserves the right to create any new rule or modify any existing rule, in order to better the sport or this barrel race.
- Please see the Sweepstakes Stallions and Farms listed on the web site to see who is eligible for the sweepstakes race.
- The show schedule will be posted the week before the barrel race on the event Facebook page.