The Derby Days Barrel Race
May 7 – 9, 2021 @ The Southeastern Livestock Pavilion in Ocala, FL
ENTER ONLINE – Pre-entries close 8am 5/4
- Future Fortunes Forms
- Upload Papers or Future Fortunes Forms
- Pay Balance Due
- Follow Brandon Perdue’s Derby Days Barrel Race on Facebook
- Follow goBarrelRace on Facebook
QUICK FEE INFO:
Fri Entry $35
Sat & Sun entry $70
All IN Barrel Race 2-D $150
Side Pots $30 Adult, IBRA, Sr, Youth, Novice
Hats & T-Shirts $25 – PRE-PURCHASE ONLY!
- Standard 4-D Format that will be paid 100% of added money and 70% of the entry fees.
- The average format will pay out based on all three runs; Fri, Sat & Sun.
- Futurity is for 4 & 5 year olds not raced before November 15, 2019. Must have copy of papers in the office before the start of the Futurity. 80% of entry fees and 100% added money
- Futurity is 2 Go’s, both separate races with a 1 second 2D split.
- Pre-entries must be post marked by 4/19 or entered and paid online by 8AM 5/4 to be in the Pre-Draws. Late fees apply after 5/2.
- All payments made with credit card will be charged a 4% fee.
- No refunds for rider and no rider changes & No entry will be accepted without a name in the horse column. It will be a $20.00 office fee to change horses order after draw is posted per change. Vet outs must be done before midnight at 5/4and will be refunded entry fee only.
- No refunds on stalls or hook ups. Cash only day of show.
- Late entries will be issued a late fee one time and Friday night late fee will be waived on Friday entries.
- All horses must be stalled. No tie outs will be allowed. If a horse is tied out after 3 hours after the show ends its owner is excepting the $250 fine given by the county or allowing producer to move their horse into a stall and pay the weekend stall fee.
- Saturday and Sunday, Western attire required. Long sleeve, cowboy hat or helmet unless wearing a production shirt and production hat.
- Novice rider class-rider should not have earned over $1000 in lifetime earnings ever in the 1-D or has only been riding for less than a year. Novice 3-D’s First division will start one second off the fastest time.
- $40 fee for returned checks
- Side pots will be paid 80/20
- All prizes will be given after the show on Sunday and MUST BE present to receive them.
- The High Stakes- All in Barrel Race must be entered online and entered before the cut off for pre entries on May 4. The entry fee will be $150 and all the High Stakes Horses will run and be pre entered into the first Big Drag. We will do our best to give each rider splits however the splits will be determined by the amount of entries we have. The High stakes race will pay as a 2-D with a .5 second split. We will pay one place in each D. The pot will be paid 60 percent to the 1-D winner and 40 percent to the 2-D winner. Winner must be present to receive a check and take pictures during the first big drag after the High Stakes All in Race.
- Derby will follow directly after the Futurity and will be paid in an 80/20 entry fee split with 100% added money. Futurity and Derby will run both Saturday and Sunday. $1,000.00 Added to the Futurity each day and $250 added to the Derby each day
- No refund on the High Stakes All in Barrel Race
- Stalls are good from Friday night to Sunday Evening. Stalls are first come first serve. Stalls needing specific priority must be bought online.
- Stalls bought before April 1 will receive a free Filly Friday shirt. For every name of person who purchases a stall. ie, If Bob Smith buys 8 stalls. Bob Smith receives 1 shirt. If Bob Smith buys four stalls and Rita Smith buys 4 stalls Bob receives a free shirt and Rita receives a free shirt.
- Hook Ups must be paid online and first come first serve.
- Horses must check into the holding pen the drag before. If they are not in the holding pen they will forfeit their run.
- Sweepstakes race will run on Sunday and will only pay to eligible horses. To be eligible, horses must be sired by the registered sire listed by the farm and/or branded by the registered brand that the sweepstakes sponsored farm has registered with the production team. Horses that pre enter in the sweepstakes race will run first in the open 4-D on Sunday.
- All checks will be paid onsite. If you do not pick up your check onsite we will mail you your check within 30 days of the event date. Checks will be mailed priority mail with tracking.
- Perdue Productions reserves the right to create any new rule or modify any existing rule, in order to better the sport or this barrel race. We will run off of NBHA and WPRA rules
- Any errors regarding results or side pots must be reported in person to the office staff before the end of the class in question. No changes will be made once checks have been issued. Check real-time results at https://gobarrelrace.com/rt
- Please see the Sweepstakes Stallions and Farms listed on the web site to see who is eligible for the sweepstakes race.
- The show schedule will be posted the week before the barrel race on the event Facebook page.