ATTENTION: Due to constraints with our family business, we are no longer able to offer ANY type of support for any of the barrel race results spreadsheets. As such, we are offering all products heavily discounted or free. I hope they help you, and apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. If you have purchased any of the spreadsheets in 2022 and would like a refund due to this, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get your refund processed as soon as possible.
A perfect solution for small- to mid-size producers, the goBarrelRace Results v2.1 Spreadsheet can handle up to 500 entries per class (1500 total event entries), three side pots and three classes, with automatic payout calculation, recognition of ties, and the ability to run the race as a 1D all the way to a 5D. Automatically lists results in color-coordinated divisions with user-friendly Print and Save to PDF functions.
User Manual | Current Release 20210710
- Supports 1D to 5D formats
- Three classes – main race with three side pots, and two additional races with the ability to automatically roll times from Class 1 to Classes 2 and 3 OR from Classes 2 and 3 TO Class 1.
- Customize each “race” individually, or all together:
- Percentage of entry fees & added money to pay
- Percentages to each division and place
- Added money format (equal across all divisions or split as defined for each division)
- Default places to pay (1 to 10) based on number of entries with override setting to pay the amount of places that you decide (max 10)
- Change division format for each “race” individually by changing or deleting split info
- Advanced random draw generator: attempts to provide splits for riders with multiple horses, but some manual manipulation may be required to provide adequate splits, especially for smaller races
- Ability to sort, print and save entry info & draws
- Easily save entries and results to PDF or print for future reference
- Shows total fees collected, total paid and total to producer (both with and without added money)
- Supports up to 500 entries per class (1500 total event entries)
- Default payout settings include choice of BBR, NBHA, or set your own
- Microsoft Excel 2016 or higher
- Ability to run macro-enabled workbooks (will NOT work on iPad)
- Now functional for Mac OS (using Excel 2016 or higher)