If you aren’t ready to commit to full-blown barrel race management software, but want an easy way to figure payouts, then this Excel spreadsheet is just what you need. Even if you aren’t producing your own barrel races, it can be an invaluable tool to run advertised numbers and make informed decisions on where to haul.
v1.0 is now available FREE to all users.
- Supports 1D to 4D formats
- Customize percentage of entry fees & added money to pay
- Customize percentages to each division; easy button click to default to 4D (35%-30%-25%-15%)
- Customize added money format (equal across all divisions or split as defined for each division)
- Default places to pay (1 to 8) based on number of entries with override setting to pay the amount of places that you decide (max 8)
- Easily save chart to PDF or print for future reference
- Shows total fees collected, total paid and total to producer (both with and without added money)
- Microsoft Excel 2007 or higher; Microsoft Excel for iPad
- Ability to run macro-enabled workbooks (non-macro version is available upon request)