ATTENTION: Due to constraints with our family business, we are no longer able to offer ANY type of support for any of the barrel race results spreadsheets. As such, we are offering all products heavily discounted or free. I hope they help you, and apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. If you have purchased any of the spreadsheets in 2022 and would like a refund due to this, please reach out to email@example.com and we will get your refund processed as soon as possible.
A perfect solution for smaller producers, the goBarrelRace Results Spreadsheet can handle up to 500 entries and two side pots, with automatic payout calculation, recognition of ties, and the ability to run the race as a 1D all the way to a 4D. Automatically lists results in color-coordinated divisions with user-friendly Print and Save to PDF functions.
- Supports 1D to 4D formats
- Customize each “race” individually (main race and each side pot):
- Percentage of entry fees & added money to pay
- Percentages to each division; easy button click to default to 4D (35%-30%-25%-15%)
- Added money format (equal across all divisions or split as defined for each division)
- Default places to pay (1 to 8) based on number of entries with override setting to pay the amount of places that you decide (max 8)
- Change division format for each “race” individually by changing or deleting split info
- Random draw generator: attempts to provide splits for riders with multiple horses, but some manual manipulation may be required to provide adequate splits, especially for smaller races
- Ability to sort entries by draw number, rider, side pot one and side pot two
- Easily save entries and results to PDF or print for future reference
- Shows total fees collected, total paid and total to producer (both with and without added money)
- Supports up to 500 entries
- Default settings based on NBHA rules – limited adjustment for payout rules (for full payout control, check out v2.1!)
- Microsoft Excel 2016 or higher running on a Windows or Mac machine
- Ability to run macro-enabled workbooks (limited functionality may be available on Excel for iPad – NO guarantees)
- NOW FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH EXCEL 2016 FOR MAC OS
- Please note: This is a limited functionality spreadsheet. It does NOT support 5D or multiple classes, but is a great starter set up. If you purchase this spreadsheet and later decide that you would like v2.1, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue you a discount code to upgrade for only the cost difference. This version does NOT include a user manual and very limited support.