9th Annual Rob & Teresa Stopanio Memorial Race
4th Annual Kim Landry Classic Futurity
Mail-In Entry Packet – Postmark Deadline 12/16
Enter Online – Late Fee Applies After 12/20
$20,000 Added in Cash & Prizes!
December 26 – 29, 2019
Southeastern Livestock Pavilion
2232 NE Jacksonville Rd, Ocala FL 34470
New For this Year! $10,000 Added Open 4D with 2 Go’s and Finals. Top 35 each day advanced to Sunday Finals.
$3,000 Added 2D Futurity (Full Second Split) Fri & Sat with a saddle to Average 1D Winner & Buckle to Average 2D Winner.
Schedule of Events:
2pm Office Opens
6pm – 10pm Exhibitions – $5 Pay at the Gate
9am – 1pm Exhibitions – $5 Pay at the Gate
1pm – Futurity Calcutta – East Side Corner Bleachers
2pm – 1st Go 2D Futurity
1st Go Open 4D to Follow
9am – 11am Exhibitions – $5 Pay at the Gate
11:30am – 2nd Go 2D Futurity (reverse order)
2nd Go Open 4D to Follow (reverse order)
9am – Church in the Sale Barn
11am – Open 4D Finals
Awards to Follow
- Standard 4D format. Open is $10,000 Added – $2000 to each round and $6000 to Finals
- EACH HORSE YOU ENTER ON IS A CHANCE FOR YOU TO WIN A CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS. WINNER WILL BE DRAWN SUNDAY AT THE START OF FINALS!
- Open 4D will be 2 long go’s and a final. The top 35 in each division will advance. Will bump past double qualifiers.
- 2nd go will be running reverse order. Pre entries first then we will reverse the add ons
- The finals we will be running 4D qualifiers down to 1D qualifiers meaning we will random draw each division of qualifiers instead of running slowest to fastest. We feel this will be fairer and keep it exciting.
- BUCKLES TO FINAL WINNERS OF EACH D – PRIZES TO TOP 5 EACH D
- EACH FINALS D WINNER WILL HAVE THEIR NAME PUT IN A HAT AND AFTER FINALS THEY WILL DRAW TO SEE WHO WINS THE CHAMPION BRETT MONROE SADDLE!
- Futurity is for 4- & 5-Year Old’s not raced before November 15th, 2019 Must have copy of papers in show office before start of Futurity. 80/20 payout & 100% of Added Money
- Futurity is 2 go’s and Average 30% of the pot to the first round 30% to the second round & 40% to the average
- Futurity Average 1D winner will receive Brett Monroe trophy saddle. 2D average winner will receive buckle
- All horses must have negative coggins
- Pre-entries must be postmarked by 12/16/19
- Online entries accepted till 12/20/19 @ goBarrelRace.com.
- All payments made with credit card will have 4% fee added on
- No entry will be accepted without a name in horse column.
- Horse changes will be taken in show office & must be done prior to first run.
- Rider substitutions are allowed if noted before start of a race
- Cash or credit card ONLY the day of show. 4% fee for all credit card transactions
- Late entries will be issued a late fee of $20.
- All debts must be paid in office prior to being able to race.
- No refunds on entries. Entries can be transferred to any horse/rider combination prior to first horse run. No refunds on stalls.
- All horses staying overnight must be stalled
- No dress code for long Go’s. Full Attire Long sleeve and hat or helmet mandatory for finals
- $35 fee for returned checks. A 4% convenience fee will be charged on credit card transactions.
- Must be present to collect awards or have someone there to get them for you. WILL NOT MAIL
- STALLS ARE $85 GOOD FROM THURSDAY TO SUNDAY EVENING AS WELL AS HOOK UPS
- SIDE POTS $40 entry enters you for both Fri & Sat and will pay 2 separate payouts for each day
- Each side pot will have a 75% payback and riders must be entered in the open. Adult side pot 19 yrs. and older; Masters is 40 yrs. and older at time of the event; Youth is 18 yrs. and under.
- DRAWS WILL BE POSTED 12/23/19 ON goBarrelRace.com AS WELL AS STALL ASSIGNMENTS.