10th Annual Rob & Teresa Stopanio Memorial Race
5th Annual Kim Landry Classic Futurity
Mail-In Entry Packet – 2020 Packet – CLOSED
Online Entries – CLOSED
CASH OR CARD ONLY AT SHOW!
$20,000 Added in Cash & Prizes!
December 31 – January 3, 2021
Southeastern Livestock Pavilion
2232 NE Jacksonville Rd, Ocala FL 34470
|12:00pm||Office Open for Stalls & R/V|
|1:00pm - 7:00pm||Exhibitions $5ea @ Gate|
|7:00pm||Cornhole Tournament Sign-Ups|
|8:00pm||New Years Party w/ DJ Drew & Cornhole Tournament|
|9:00am||Office Open for Check-In & Entries|
|9:00am - 1:00pm||Exhibitions $5ea @ Gate|
|2:00pm||Futurity 1st Go|
|...||Open 1st Go to Follow|
|9:00am - 11:00am||Exhibitions $5ea @ Gate|
|11:30am||Futurity 2nd Go|
|...||Open 2nd Go (Reverse Order, see Rules) to Follow|
|...||Awards to Follow|
- Standard 4D format. Open is $10,000 Added – $2000 to each round and $6000 to Finals
- Open 4D will be 2 long go’s and a final. The top 35 in each division will advance. Will bump past double qualifiers.
- 2nd go will be running reverse order. Pre entries first then we will reverse the add-ons
- The finals we will be running 4D qualifiers down to 1D qualifiers meaning we will random draw each division of qualifiers instead of running slowest to fastest. We feel this will be fairer and keep it exciting.
- Futurity is 2D Full Second Split, 2 go’s and Average. $3,000 Added – 30% of the pot to the first round 30% to the second round & 40% to the average
- For 4- & 5-Year Olds not raced before November 15th, 2020
- Must have copy of papers in show office before start of Futurity. 80/20 payout & 100% of Added Money
- All horses must have negative coggins
- Mail-in pre-entries must be postmarked by 12/16/20 or Late Fee Applies
- Online pre-entries accepted until 12/29/20 @ goBarrelRace.com – Late Fee Applies after 12/27
- All payments made with credit card will be subject to 4% convenience fee
- No entry will be accepted without a name in horse column.
- Horse changes will be taken in show office & must be done prior to first run.
- Rider substitutions are allowed if noted before start of a race
- Cash, credit card or online entry ONLY the day of show. 4% fee for all credit card transactions. NO CHECKS
- Late entries will be issued a late fee of $20.
- All debts must be paid in office prior to being able to race.
- No refunds on entries. Entries can be transferred to any horse/rider combination prior to first horse run. No refunds on stalls or R/V.
- All horses staying overnight must be stalled.
- $10 per horse haul-in fee for the weekend if not stalled
- Event T-Shirt or Full Western Attire (Cowboy Hat or Helmet) for Long Gos; Full Western Attire for Finals Short Go
- $35 fee for returned checks.
- Must be present to collect awards or have someone there to get them for you. WILL NOT MAIL
- STALLS ARE $85 GOOD FROM THURSDAY TO SUNDAY EVENING AS WELL AS HOOK UPS
- SIDE POTS $40 entry enters you for both Fri & Sat and will pay 2 separate payouts for each day
- Each side pot will have a 75% payback and riders must be entered in the Open. Adult side pot 19 yrs. and older; Masters is 40 yrs. and older at time of the event; Youth is 18 yrs. and under.
- DRAWS WILL BE POSTED 12/30/20 ON goBarrelRace.com