Brandon’s Barrel Bash & American Qualifier
October 15 – 17, 2021 @ Florida State Fairgrounds, Tampa FL
- MAIL-IN ENTRY PACKET – Postmark Deadline 10/1 or Late Fee Applies
- ENTER ONLINE – Late Fee & Add-On Draw Applies 10/11
- PURCHASE STALLS, R/V, SHIRTS HERE – Apparel Sales Close 9/24
- STALLS, DRAWS & FULL RESULTS HERE – Stall Lists & Draws available morning of 10/14
- REAL-TIME RESULTS & DRAWS HERE
SHOW QUICK NOTES:
- $10,750 Total Added
- Friday Open 4D – $500 Added, $35 EF
- Saturday/Sunday Futurity 2D – $2,000 Added ($1,000 to Each Go), $250 EF
- Saturday/Sunday Open 4D – $3,500 Added, $75 EF (Each Race)
- Saturday/Sunday Derby 2D Side Pot – $500 Added ($250 to Each Go), $150 EF
- Saturday American Qualifier
- Sunday IBRA Side Pot – $250 Added, $35 EF
- Open Side Pots Each Day: Youth, Adult, Senior, Novice – $30 EF (Each Day)
- Open Average – Two Run Average, Fri/Sat/Sun, Slowest Time Dropped – $35 EF
|12:00pm||Office Open for Check-In|
|1:00pm - 1:30pm||Futurity Entry ONLY Exhibitions (Free)|
|1:30pm - 5:00pm||Open Exhibitions $5ea @ Gate|
|5:30pm||$500 Added Open 4D Warm Up Race|
|7:00am - 8:30am||Open Exhibitions $5ea @ Gate|
|9:00am||$2,000 Added 2D Futurity 1st Go|
PeeWee Race (Pay On Site)
|...||$3,500 Added Open 4D|
AQ Awards Directly After
Remainder of Open (if needed)
|...||WILD HORSES BAND after Race!|
|7:00am - 8:30am||Exhibitions $5ea @ Gate|
|8:00am||Church & Office Open|
|9:00am||$2,000 Added 2D Futurity 2nd Go|
$3,500 Added Open 4D
- Standard 4-D Format that will be paid 100% of added money and 75% of the entry fees.
- The average format will pay out based on a two-run average, third slowest time dropped. Must enter at least two of the three Open races.
- Futurity is for 4 & 5 year olds not raced before November 15, 2020. Must have copy of papers in the office before the start of the Futurity. 80% of entry fees and 100% added money
- Futurity is 2 Go’s, both separate races with a 1 second 2D split.
- Pre-entries must be post marked by 10/1 or entered and paid online by 8AM 10/10 to be in the Pre-Draws. Late fees apply after 10/10.
- All payments made with credit card will be charged a 4% fee.
- No refunds for rider and no rider changes & No entry will be accepted without a name in the horse column. It will be a $20.00 office fee to change horses after draw is posted per change. Riders entered on multiple horses must designate run order when entering (default is the order in which you’ve placed horses on your entry). Vet outs must be done before midnight at 10/12 and will be refunded entry fee only.
- No refunds on stalls or hook ups. Cash only day of show.
- Late entries will be issued a late fee one time and Friday night late fee will be waived on Friday entries.
- All horses must be stalled. No overnight tie outs will be allowed. If a horse is tied out after 3 hours after the show ends its owner is excepting the $250 fine given by the county or allowing producer to move their horse into a stall and pay the weekend stall fee.
- Saturday and Sunday, Western attire required. Long sleeve, cowboy hat or helmet unless wearing a production shirt and production hat. Entrants in Sunday’s Bikini Barrel Race Side Pot will be required to make their Open run in a bathing suit, or will be disqualified from the Bikini Side POt. All Qualifier contestants must be in western attire.
- Novice rider class-rider should not have earned over $1000 in lifetime earnings ever in the 1-D or has only been riding for less than a year. Novice 3-D’s First division will start one second off the fastest time.
- $40 fee for returned checks
- Side pots will be paid 80/20
- All prizes will be given after the show on Sunday and MUST BE present to receive them. This includes Bikini Barrel Race Buckles. American Qualifiers must stay for prizes and Pictures that will take place after the qualifier.
- Derby will run as a side pot and will be paid in an 80/20 entry fee split with 100% added money. Futurity and Derby will run both Saturday and Sunday. $1,000.00 Added to the Futurity each day and $250 added to the Derby each day
- Stalls are good from Friday night to Sunday Evening. Stalls are first come first serve. Stalls and RV’s must be bought online.
- Horses must check into the holding pen the drag before. If they are not in the holding pen they will forfeit their run.
- All checks will be paid onsite. If you do not pick up your check onsite we will mail you your check within 30 days of the event date. Checks will be mailed priority mail with tracking.
- Perdue Productions reserves the right to create any new rule or modify any existing rule, in order to better the sport or this barrel race. We will run off of NBHA and WPRA rules
- T shirts and Hats must be ordered online before the show.
- Any errors regarding results or side pots must be reported in person to the office staff before the end of the class in question. No changes will be made once checks have been issued. Check real-time results at https://gobarrelrace.com/rt
- The show schedule will be posted the week before the barrel race on the event Facebook page.
ANY DRAW OR ENTRY ISSUES MUST BE EMAILED TO EVENTS@GOBARRELRACE.COM
Online System Issues (help with using the system, or system errors):
email@example.com or TEXT 561-463-4633