Brandon’s Barrel Bash
January 8 – 10, 2021 @ Clay County Fairgrounds in Green Cove Springs, FL
MAIL-IN ENTRY PACKET – Postmark Deadline 12/21 or Late Fee Applies
ENTER ONLINE – Pre-Entry Deadline 1/4 / Late Fee Midnight 1/5
PURCHASE SHIRTS HERE – Limited Quantities Available
STALLS, DRAWS & FULL RESULTS HERE – Draws available Thursday AM
STALLS & R/V SOLD OUT! Please check the FB event if you are looking to buy or sell!
|12:00pm||Office Open for Check-In|
|2:00pm - 2:30pm||Futurity Exhibitions (Free)|
|3:00pm - 5:45pm||Open Exhibitions $5ea @ Gate|
|6:30pm||$500 Added Open 4D Warm Up Race w/ Jr. American Qualifier Side Pot|
|7:00am - 7:30am||Futurity Exhibitions $5ea @ Gate|
|7:30am - 9:00am||Open Exhibitions $5ea @ Gate|
|10:00am||$1,000 Added 2D Futurity 1st Go|
|11:00am||$250 Added 2D Derby 1st Go|
|...||$3,500 Added Open 4D|
|5:00pm (approx.)||Open Stops for Big Drag; Last Rider # to Be Announced at 150 Drag|
|...||15 Minute Break|
|7:00am - 8:15am||Exhibitions $5ea @ Gate|
|7:30am - 9:30am||Open Exhibitions $5ea @ Gate|
|8:00am||Church & Office Open|
|9:00am||$1,000 Added 2D Futurity 2nd Go|
|...||15 Minute Break|
|...||$250 Added 2D Derby 2nd Go|
|...||15 Minute Break|
|11:00am - 12:00pm (Approx.)||$3,500 Added Open 4D|
- Standard 4-D Format that will be paid 100% of added money and 75% of the entry fees.
- The Average format will pay out based on all three runs; Fri, Sat & Sun.
- Futurity is for 4 & 5 year olds not raced before November 13, 2020. Must have copy of papers in the office before the start of the Futurity. 80% of entry fees and 100% added money
- Futurity is 2 Go’s, both separate races with a 1 second 2D split.
- Pre-entries must be post marked by 12/21 and online pre-entries will stay open until 1/5 at midnight.
- Any problems with entries, hook ups or stalls will be done via email through the email that is provided.
- All payments made with credit card will be charged a 4% fee.
- No refunds for rider and no rider changes. No entry will be accepted without a name in the horse column. It will be a $20.00 office fee to change horses order after draw is posted per change. Vet outs must be done before midnight at 1/5 and will be refunded entry fee only.
- No refunds on stalls or hook ups. Cash only day of show.
- Late entries will be issued a late fee one time and Friday night entries will be waived.
- All horses must be stalled. No tie outs will be allowed. If a horse is tied out after 3 hours after the show ends its owner is excepting the $250 fine given by the county or allowing producer to move their horse into a stall and pay the weekend stall fee.
- Western attire required. Long sleeve, cowboy hat or helmet unless wearing a production shirt and production hat.
- Novice rider class: rider should not have earned over $1000 in lifetime earnings ever in the 1-D or has only been riding for less than a year. Novice 3-D’s First division will start one second off the fastest time.
- $40 fee for returned checks
- Side pots will be paid 80/20
- All prizes will be given after the show on Sunday and MUST BE present to receive them.
- Derby will follow directly after the Futurity and will be paid in an 80/20 entry fee split with 100% added money. Futurity and Derby will run both Saturday and Sunday. $1,000.00 Added to the Futurity each day and $250 added to the Derby each day
- Stalls are good from Friday night to Sunday Evening. Stalls are first come first serve. Stalls needing specific priority must be bought online.
- Hook Ups must be paid online and first come first serve.
- Horses must check into the holding pen the drag before. If they are not in the holding pen they will forfeit their run.
- All checks will be paid onsite. If you do not pick up your check onsite we will mail you your check within 30 days of the event date. Checks will be mailed priority mail with tracking.
- Perdue Productions reserves the right to create any new rule or modify any existing rule, in order to better the sport or this barrel race. We will run off of NBHA and WPRA rules
- All contestants must have a W9 on file with the office before any checks will be issued to them.
- Any errors regarding results or side pots must be reported in person to the office staff before the end of the class in question. No changes will be made once checks have been issued. Check real-time results at https://gobarrelrace.com/realtimeresults
- Any changes to the schedule will be posted the week before the barrel race on the event Facebook page.
- All horses running in the American qualifier will pay BBR and register to enter the qualifier through the BBR and will be automatically entered Saturday’s Open Barrel Race
- Any futurity horse or Derby horse that runs in the designated time slot for the American on Saturday will be added to the end of the draw for Sunday.