Brandon’s Barrel Bash & American Qualifier
January 14 – 16, 2022 @ Escambia County Equestrian Center, Pensacola FL
7750 Mobile Hwy, Pensacola, FL 32526
- Standard 4-D Format that will be paid 100% of added money and 75% of the entry fees.
- American Qualifier entries will enter on the BBR website and their time will roll over into the Saturday’s Open race. All other entries will be done on the GoBarrelRace.com web site.
- The average format will pay out based on a two-run average, third slowest time dropped. Must enter at least two of the three Open races.
- Futurity is for 4 & 5 year olds not raced before November 15, 2021. Must have copy of papers in the office before the start of the Futurity. 80% of entry fees and 100% added money. American Qualifier entries can choose to roll their times from the Qualifier to the Futurity/Derby for Saturday. Must enter the Futurity/Derby separately and designate in the comments section (or declare before the start of the Futurity/Derby) that you will be rolling your time from the American Qualifier, and you will be placed at the end of the draw for Sunday.
- Futurity is 2 Go’s, both separate races with a 1 second 2D split.
- Pre-entries must be post marked by 1/3 or entered and paid online by midnight 1/11 to be in the Pre-Draws. Late fees apply 1/11.
- All payments made with credit card will be charged a 4% fee.
- No refunds for rider and no rider changes & No entry will be accepted without a name in the horse column. It will be a $20.00 office fee to change horses after draw is posted per change. Riders entered on multiple horses must designate run order when entering (default is the order in which you’ve placed horses on your entry). Vet outs must be done before midnight at 1/12 and will be refunded entry fee only.
- No refunds on stalls or hook ups. Cash only day of show.
- Late entries will be issued a late fee one time and Friday night late fee will be waived on Friday entries.
- All horses must be stalled. No overnight tie outs will be allowed. If a horse is tied out after 3 hours after the show ends its owner is excepting the $250 fine given by the county or allowing producer to move their horse into a stall and pay the weekend stall fee.
- Western attire required all three days. Long sleeve, cowboy hat or helmet unless wearing a production shirt and production hat. All Qualifier contestants must be in western attire.
- Novice rider class-rider should not have earned over $1000 in lifetime earnings ever in the 1-D or has only been riding for less than a year. Novice 3-D’s First division will start one second off the fastest time.
- $40 fee for returned checks
- Side pots will be paid 80/20
- All prizes will be given after the show on Sunday and MUST BE present to receive them. American Qualifiers must stay for prizes and Pictures that will take place after the qualifier.
- Derby will follow directly after the Futurity and will be paid in an 80/20 entry fee split with 100% added money. Futurity and Derby will run both Saturday and Sunday. $1,250.00 Added to the Futurity each day and $250 added to the Derby each day
- Stalls are good from Friday night to Sunday Evening. Stalls are first come first serve. Stalls and RV’s must be bought online.
- Horses must check into the holding pen the drag before. If they are not in the holding pen they will forfeit their run.
- All checks will be paid onsite. If you do not pick up your check onsite we will mail you your check within 30 days of the event date. Checks will be mailed priority mail with tracking.
- No horses will be allowed in the RV areas. Designated parking area will be strictly enforced by county facility. Please follow designated signs
- Staff will work to keep stalls together for entrants that request at time of purchase or add stalls by purchasing them through the web site. Stalls will not be moved once assigned. No priority will be given if you purchase stalls from second party.
- Perdue Productions reserves the right to create any new rule or modify any existing rule, in order to better the sport or this barrel race. We will run off of NBHA and WPRA rules
- T shirts and Hats must be ordered online before the show.
- First 300 stalls will be purchased at $75. If staff determines to bring in temporary stalls we will determine price increase due to price of stalls supplier and charge price as needed.
- When purchasing RV Hookups please purchase 30 or 50 amp as needed for your rig. If you wish to be assigned together purchase will be needed to be done all together to ensure that you will be assigned by one another and then we can only do our best to accommodate. This does not guarantee due to show grounds layout and wattage of the facility.
- Generator/overnight camping permitted. Please purchase parking pass under R/V link
- Any errors regarding results or side pots must be reported in person to the office staff before the end of the class in question. No changes will be made once checks have been issued. Check real-time results at https://gobarrelrace.com/rt
- The show schedule will be posted the week before the barrel race on the event Facebook page.